Saturday, October 18, 2008

In Case You Were Wondering

Before I get too far into telling you these stories, I feel like I should try and build a little bit of credibility. Since I was very young, my passion was airplanes and the aviation industry itself. My goals used to be much loftier. Instead of being a career pilot, my plan was to sell airplanes. I still have plans to go into sales, but unless you've been living under a rock for the last couple of years, its not exactly the right time to be in aircraft sales. So I'll fly in the meantime.

I've always considered myself very charismatic, outgoing and persuasive. I've always been the type of person that gets what he wants. Friends have often asked me how I'm so successful with women. I've never been able to put my finger on the secret to my success. If I were able to do this, I would have written a book by now and made millions. One thing I can tell you is that if you are able to lower your standards slightly, it opens you up to a much larger pool of women. I'll be the first to admit that I have slept with some women that I would never let anyone I know see me with.

Nevertheless, I'll try to divulge the secret to my success. There are several important things to consider, that I've found, when talking to women. Most importantly is to smile and nod. When you're smiling, it lets them think you're interested. Eye contact is also very important. I always try to find a topic of common ground. If they're interested in my job or flying, I'll talk about that, but never tell them anything without them asking first. It's good to be a little arrogant without them knowing it. If I sense, which I'm very good and quick at, that they're losing interest, I will either move onto another topic or move on to the next girl. My quickness to move to the next target is totally dependant on my level of interest or the radar going off to the lack of theirs. I always try to be noticed when I walk into a room without letting anyone know that I'm trying to be noticed. This is tricky. Maybe its laughing with a friend as I walk through the door or maybe I'll act like I'm tripping as I walk in and then laugh at myself as I turn around and try to figure what hung me up. I've actually done this. Anything to set the tone and make sure as many women as possible notice me.

I rarely buy a woman a drink and I'll never send her one from across the bar. This is for pussies that hope the girl will come to them. My feeling is, if you want something, go after it. Don't wait for it to come to you, even by baiting it. Its also a lot less expensive in the long run. Once you've been talking to her for a while, sure, buy her a cocktail or share a shot, why not?

I don't date and I make this perfectly clear if I go out with a woman. If I happen to fall in love or want to pursue something further than casually going out, I'm very clear. Fortunately, this situation hasn't arisen too many times in my life. However, believe it or not, I have had several long term, monogomous relationships. At this point in my life, I just happen to be happy with my current situation of having different women around the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment