Saturday, October 18, 2008

Detroit Trip

I'd been sitting in the hotel for 4 days with no going home in sight. The shittiest part is that I'm in the extreme suburbs of a large, fun city just out of my reach. I could go into the city and run the risk of getting called by dispatch for a "hurry up" flight, but figured its just not worth it. Besides, the women in the suburbs are easier. Who knows when I'll go home?

Last night I got called early for an easy flight over to Detroit and then to Northern Michigan. We would be taking a procurement team to harvest a set of lungs for some poor bastard who was waiting for them back in Detroit. When we landed the team was already waiting. I hate it when this happens. We needed fuel, so they'd have to wait a little longer. The nurse on the team was named "Dana" and she was a tall brunette with naturally curly hair, blue eyes and very pretty lips. Eventhough I couldn't get a good feel for her figure through her unflattering scrubs, I immediately wanted to fuck her. After the fuelers left, I allowed the team to board after loading their equipment for them. I sat next to Dana in the back and made small talk and offered them drinks while I waited for my co-pilot to return from paying the fuel bill. To her doctor and coordinator, both men, I'm sure it appeared as blatant flirting. Not surprising, she was receptive, even in this professional environment. Believe it or not, these types of passengers are usually quite relaxed, comical and sometimes as dirty minded as myself.

We arrived in N. Michigan in the early evening and I handed "Dana" my card and asked her to call me on their way back so I could "have everything ready to go on my end." Another obvious flirtatious jester, but I didn't give a shit. She promised she would. My co-pilot and I spent the next 3.5 hours bullshitting and watching reality TV shows in the FBO (Fixed Base Operation). I got the call from "Dana" who was a little more serious this time and prepared the aircraft. They showed up shortly there after, lights and sirens blaring and we were quickly airborne. The quick hop back to Detroit was uneventful.

As she exited the plane, she handed me the card I had given her earlier in the night and gave me a wink and a smile as she said "here's your card back." I put it in my pocket without looking at it, knowing she had written her number on it with some cute little note and soon forgot about it. I unloaded the teams equipment and they were quickly off.

We arrived back around 0030. Just in time to make it to last call and maybe pick up a cute little bed warmer for the night. The closest bar to the hotel was a place called Paddy's. When I arrived there were several cop cars in the parking lot apparently breaking up a fight that had occured earlier. I walked in and the place was full of black people. Not respectable black people but thugish, low-pant wearing blacks. I'm not really racist, but not a real comfortable situation. The
vibe of the fight still hung thick in the air. You could smell the aggression. Nevertheless, I had a seat at the bar and ordered a Beer and a shot of jack. No, not a small beer, one of those big ones, I didn't have much time here. The only woman in the bar worthy of my time was the bartender. She was about 23, 5'4", blue eyes and unkept dirty blonde hair. She had one very interesting feature and that was her nose. It looked like a ski slope. I remembered seeing something like it in a Dr. Seuss book one time. Its not that it was bad or ugly, in fact it was kind of cute. Her name was Kimberly, not "Kim." She definitely didn't belong in this place. Funny thing about female bartenders. You always hear men say "bartenders are tough to pick up, they get hit on a hundred times a day." Well, this is partly true. To a true player, this is a great challenge. She leaned over, put her elbows on the bar and her chin in her hands and said "You don't look like you're from around here." Perfect! Now she's interested. I said "I'm not, I'm here on work" and acted as disinterested as possible. She was persistent, "What do you do" she asked. Even better, right where I want here. "I'm a pilot," I said. "Oh yeah? What airline?" "I fly for an air ambulance," I said. She immediately perked up, ignoring 2 black men who were trying to get a beer in before last call. I slowly started expressing interest. She told the black men she'd be right with them and turned back to me and said she'd be right back. Upon her return I told her I'd slept all day and wasn't tired and asked if she'd like to go get something to eat. The bouncer, obviously disgusted by the straggling patrons, started yelling at people to get out. I ignored him. She said she had some side work to do but would meet me after she got done. I told her I was going to go to the hotel to change and that I'd meet her at Denny's in an hour. She agreed. I left without getting her number.

I ordered a cup of coffee and waited about 15 minutes. I had not slept all day and I was tired. I didn't have all night. I paid my tab and was getting up to leave when she came walking briskly in. She apologized for being late and sat down on the same side of the booth as me. She grabbed my hand and pulled it onto her leg under the table as she looked over the menu. It was firm and her black pants were smooth against her leg. I instantly began getting an erection. I started rubbing my hand closer to her crotch and as I did she sucked in through her teeth, making a sound we're all familiar with. "Not now," she said. Those 2 words told me I was getting laid tonight.

We kissed the whole elevator ride up to the 9th floor of my hotel. I'm starting to wonder what the front desk staff thinks of me. This is the 4th woman in 5 days that I've walked in with. I kind of like thinking about it. I pressed her against my door as an older gentleman with an ice bucket walked by. Strangely, as passionate as it was getting, I wondered what an old guy was doing getting ice at 4 in the morning. Oh well. She asked me where the key was and I told her it was in my back pocket and she grabbed it and opened the door. She led me in by my hand and leaned against the door with her back as it was closing. She put her chin down and gave me this hot little, "I'm yours" look. I picked her up, she wrapped her legs around me and we kissed until I threw her on the bed and got on top of her. She reached down and unbuttoned my jeans and immediately gave me a fairly aggressive hand job. I pulled her stretch pants down in one pull and she wasn't wearing any underwear. I began fingering her and she got extremely wet. I began kissing her neck and slowly moved down, pulling off her shirt and bra as I did. I cupped her tits in my hand and began licking her soft, pink nipples. She had a great body and she was completely shaved. I moved down and began going down on her. I stayed there for quite a while and continued working her clit with my tongue until she arched her back and grinded her pelvis against my mouth as she came very hard. She pulled me up to her and grabbed my dick and started rubbing it again. I grabbed a condom and we had pretty damn good sex for the next 45 minutes. She deemed me good enough for a repeat and we did it twice more before she left this morning around 11.

I got up after she left and remembered the card. I pulled it out of my slacks which I had unceremoniously thrown over the chair in the hotel room the night before. Sure enough, "Dana" had written her number on the back with "Give me a call next time you are in town... Or whenever you want." I sent her a text message telling her I thought she was hot and would love to see her again. I'll file her away for the next time I'm in Detroit.

No comments:

Post a Comment